As you walk through the library on a busy day trying to find a computer, do you ever wonder just how many people come to the library? Here are some numbers from 2010.
- Nearly 39,000 people visited the library a total of 1.6 million times, an average of 41 visits per person.
- September was the busiest month with 23,304 people coming to the library a total of 202,638 times.
- June was the quietest month with 12,016 people coming in a total of 66,965 times.
- More Biology majors came to the library than any other major (but keep in mind that it’s the major with the highest enrollment).
- Our busiest hour of the day was 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. In second place was 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Have a great semester, and keep these peak times in mind as you plan to visit the library.